Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trip with canoes in Salcia river 06.20-21

Hello everyone,
Want to tell about my canoe trip. It was during the longest days and shortest nights, during Jun 20-21. In a very nice and curvy river named Salcia. Nature was so beautiful and peaceful, a have forgotten that Lithuania is so nice. What can I say, it was awesome!!! In other words - the trip was even better then I was expecting ;) The company was really good, 20 persons, 10 canoes. Weather - hot, sun, and a bit shower rains, witch added a bit spice to all trip. Some of our friend didn't sleep in the camp; they decided to leave because of the rain. Well, it was they choice and I'm very happy that we stayed. I think photos speaks for its self, there is nothing much to add.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Laurynas,
It seems that u had a really "breath takinkg" trip!!! Next time try Merkys river ;).
Hope to hear more about your travels.

Good luck dude ;)